This was one of the headlines in the weekly email I receive today from the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®:
“Association’s New Open Home Site Launched—Success Will Depend on Promotion by REALTORS®”
So, I’m doing my part to promote the site by throwing a little link love their way – as well as telling you a little bit about what the site is all about.
Straight from the
horse’s Association’s mouth:
The San Francisco Association of REALTORS® has finally launched its new real estate portal, www.sfopenhome.com. The portal features listings of properties that are being held open for public viewing (including details relating to the property and relevant showing information).
www.sfopenhome.com offers multiple search criteria to make finding the right homes to view fast and easy. And, it’s interactive features will offer site visitors an enhanced user experience.
Appearing below is a description of the features that make www.sfopenhome.com unique.
* * * * *
Interactive features offer site visitors an enhanced user experience.
Listings of properties being held open are presented in “thumbnails” with a picture of the property to the left and a brief description of the property to the right. By clicking on the listing, multiple photographs of the property and full property detail information is available.
Visitors viewing any property are able to click through to the web site of the REALTOR® who has the listing or send an e-mail communication to the REALTOR® containing an inquiry about the property.
www.sfopenhome.com also contains an interactive REALTOR® member directory and other real estate-related content, including market statistics, and links to the Association’s Spotlight videos and its homeowners’ web site, www.sfbaywindow.com.
This new portal features an easy-to-read, enhanced open home report for consumers to download and print, featuring a thumbnail photo of the property, marketing remarks and property details.
- Search Open Homes
- View Properties for Sale (the most complete listing of properties for sale in the San Francisco and Daly City available anywhere)
- Market Statistics (displayed in data and chart form)
- Find a REALTOR® (a complete listing of REALTOR® members of the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, by office)
- Hot Topics (current news on real estate subjects)
- sfbaywindow.com (a web site designed to make ownership of property in San Francisco and Daly City more rewarding)
- Spotlight videos with Tom Sinkovitz (timely stories on real estate subjects)
- A new map-based search function that will make neighborhood open home searches even faster and easier.
- A “Create a Tour” feature that will allow a portal visitor to create a tour of selected properties that can be displayed on a map with a route.
- A “Protect Your Rights” section describing current legislative proposals likely to affect the rights or interests of property owners that would include an opt-in feature allowing portal visitors to leave their e-mail addresses and intermittently receive “Political Alert” newsletters from the Association.
The San Francisco Association of REALTORS® is committed to improving www.sfopenhome.com to make it more serviceable to REALTORS® and more valuable to the public.
So there you have it. You now officially have a new place to search for San Francisco open houses, condos and TIC’s.
With Zephyr MLS Direct, you’ll know everything that’s on the San Francisco market, in real time. Enjoy 24/7 access to the MLS – just like a REALTOR®. you’ll see the most accurate, complete and up-to-date listing date available, enabling you to find properties first, as soon as they come on the market. Plus you’ll get email alerts for new listings meeting your search criteria, automatic notifications of price or status changes, Friday Open home reports and more. You will be required to give some personal information to satisfy MLS rules, but once you’ve signed up you will not be contacted by ANYONE unless you request contact! Best of all, you get it FREE! Go ahead, SIGN UP! You’ll be cool if you do!