(Learn more about buying, selling and financing
real property. Click on the link to view video
features on contemporary real estate subjects.)
Tom Sinkovitz, the KNTV political reporter and anchor, has been working with the San Francisco Association of REALTORS® for two years producing video features on contemporary real estate subjects.
The features, called “Spotlight with Tom Sinkovitz”, are intended to be of interest to anyone and everyone that cares about San Francisco real estate.
The video features are intended to provide you with information you need to know to better understand the dynamics of the current real estate market.
With the addition of these three videos, there are now eleven that are viewable. They cover the following subjects:
- Recognizing the Bottom
- First Time Incentive
- Can I Get a Jumbo?
- Green Homes
- Value of Green
- Why It Makes Sense to Use a REALTOR®
- Shared Equity Mortgages, An Alternative for Some
- What to Do If You Have a Problem Mortgage
- Fighting Foreclosure (What you can do about the threat of foreclosure)
- Curb Appeal (How to make your home stand out)