Sell San Francisco Real Estate: Selling Your Home
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it really worth? When should you list it? How long will it take to sell? How do you get it ready for sale? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers? Is a quick sale important to you, or do you need a rentback (i.e., renting the property for a short period after the sale closes)?
We can help you answer these questions by analyzing your specific needs. And because we are tapped into the current San Francisco real estate market, we can help you sort through all the sensible options. We pride ourselves on being objective and direct, which means we will always provide you with an honest opinion of your home’s value and appeal to buyers. And as your advocate, we will always push to get you the highest price possible for your home.
During the selling process, we will:
- Provide you with a comparative market analysis (CMA) by reviewing similar properties that have recently sold and/or are currently on the market.
- Help you determine how much your home is worth, and develop a listing price strategy based on current market conditions.
- Hook you up to Zephyr MLS Direct, which provides you with the same MLS data that agents use, so you can keep your eye on the competition.
- Work with you to make your property more attractive to buyers with the least cost to you. We can even help you secure a loan to fix up your property for the sale if needed.
- Market your property through advertising, internet promotion, open houses, broker’s tours, and exposure to real estate professionals all over the City and beyond.
- Walk you through the mountains of paperwork needed to prepare the property for sale.
- Review offers, prepare counteroffers and addenda as needed, and negotiate with diligence on your behalf.
- Coordinate inspections, appraisals, escrow, and closing.
- Handle all of the details of the sales process and keep you informed of any updates or changes.
- Provide you with a CD containing a scan of all the paperwork in the transaction after the close of escrow.
- Continue as your real estate consultant and your resource for any home-related needs for as long as you need us.